Call for Papers
Original papers, pertaining to the themes of the seminar, but not being limited to, are invited for
presentation on the day of seminar. Students, professionals, researchers, industrialists and academicians in
the field of Engineering and Management can register online for participating in the conference.
Selected papers of registered authors will undergo double blind review and henceforth, will be published in a
book with ISBN number: 978-81-933908-3-2 by ELK Asia Pacific Journals, New Delhi.
Authors can submit their abstract and full paper through the online submission form before the deadline. Papers can also be sent through offline means as email to email@example.com. At least one author must have completed registration formalities for inclusion of paper in Conference Proceedings.
Advantages to participating authors
- Open-access publishing of articles with full-text access to readers.
- No subscription charge.
- Indexing of published article at Google Scholar, CiteFactor and CrossRef metadata search engine.
- Author retains copyright with CC-BY License policy.
- Unique and persistent DOI (Digital Object Identifier) to published article which continues to link to the correct resource even if the URL changes overtime or the specific location of the content moves.
- International Recognition at Cabell’s Directory, Index Copernicus International, ROAD Directory of Open Access Scholarly Resources, JournalGuide
and various other global directories.
- Publication Certificate from ELK Asia Pacific Journals.
- Print/ Hard copy of the special issue to all the participating authors.
We take this opportunity in inviting you to participate in this seminar and share your innovative ideas and research outputs. Your research subject should be relevant to the scope of the conference theme. Glance through the detailed
list of key themes.
Registrations open now!
BOOK YOUR SPOT
- Expand your knowledge base about the subject
- Paper presentation would enhance your communication skills
- Widening of academic network by meeting professionals with shared research interest
- Access to innovative research ideas and concepts
- Interaction with scholarly peers and exchange of views and opinions
- Dissemination of your research through international journal publication
WHO SHOULD JOIN
- Governing board of University
- Executive council members & policymakers
- Corporate personalities and entrepreneurial directors
- Department heads and academicians
- Professors and lecturers
- Research scholars and students