Manuscripts must adhere to the paper submission guidelines stated by ELK Asia Pacific Journals. The manuscript should be arranged in the following order:
- Title, author(s), name(s) of institution(s) and email addresses.
- Literature Review
- Research Methodology
- Problem Statement and hypothesis (if applicable)
- Results, figures and tables with legends
- Discussions (if applicable)
- International and managerial implications
For online submission of your paper abstract, please visit the Abstract Submission page.
For submitting the complete manuscript, please visit the Full Paper Submission page.
Authors are requested to prepare their manuscript in the ELK Asia Pacific Journals’ paper format. The template can be downloaded in the MS Word 2010 format, by clicking here.
Registrations open now!
BOOK YOUR SPOT
- Expand your knowledge base about the subject
- Paper presentation would enhance your communication skills
- Widening of academic network by meeting professionals with shared research interest
- Access to innovative research ideas and concepts
- Interaction with scholarly peers and exchange of views and opinions
- Dissemination of your research through international journal publication
WHO SHOULD JOIN
- Governing board of University
- Executive council members & policymakers
- Corporate personalities and entrepreneurial directors
- Department heads and academicians
- Professors and lecturers
- Research scholars and students